Administrative Assistant - Part-Time – Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Do you know someone who is outgoing, personable and professional?
If so, First Command is seeking an exceptional individual to serve as a part-time Field Administrative Assistant in our growing Indian Harbour Beach, FL office. As the office expands, there is the potential for this position to become full-time. The Field Administrative Assistant’s primary role is to support and encourage the Advisor, as well as, provide outstanding customer service to all First Command clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a High School diploma or equivalent life experience
- Has 1 to 2 years general office experience preferred
- Interacts well with clients in person and on the phone
- Possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide exceptional service to all First Command clients
- Maintain files and records in the First Command client database
- Prepare necessary paperwork prior to client appointments
- Schedule client appointments and confirm them prior to the appointment date
- Become proficient in all necessary computer applications to include the First Command client database
- Process incoming correspondence, mail and email
- Maintain commissions, sales, production and conservation records for Advisor.
- Assist with office events and activities when requested.
- Maintain Advisor marketing funds
We offer competitive wages, a pleasant work environment and the opportunity to grow and learn the financial planning business. Military experience highly valued.
Interested parties, please send your resume to the First Command Indian Harbour Beach Office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org