Branch Office Coordinator__VERO BRANCH
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
- Assists Branch Manager, Branch Administrator and branch sales staff in day-to-day activities.
- Serves as subject matter expert regarding Caliber policies, procedures, products and technology.
- Coordinates training to disseminate information and educational materials and products to branch staff
- Greets and interacts with company clients, vendors and guests.
- Prepares correspondence for routine inquiries.
- Coordinates meetings including scheduling, agenda creation and other arrangements.
- Creates/modifies documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other programs.
- Oversees all aspects of general office coordination including:
- o Maintaining office calendars
- o Answering incoming telephone calls and directs to appropriate individual or documents a message
- o Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming correspondence including mail
- o Signing for and delivers UPS/FedEx deliveries
- o Performing general clerical duties including, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- o File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports
- o Maintaining office supply inventory as needed
- Arranges for repair or maintenance of office equipment as needed.
- This position is considered a non-loan originator position, unless the appropriate licensing has been acquired. This means non-licensed employees in this title may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, including discussing pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years' experience in general office responsibilities.
- 1+ years mortgage experience; sales or processing background preferred, not required.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Functional knowledge of mortgage business and branch operations, willingness to learn is key.
- Strong organizational/time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- All other duties as assigned.