We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!.
The Space Coast Human Resource Association (SCHRA), an affiliate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), is a group of Human Resoruce professionals dedicated to:
- Providing leadership and support for the growth and development of its members
- Providing a forum for personal growth through interaction and resource exchange
- Providing opportunities for members to network with other professionals
- Fostering the highest professional standards and ethics of its members.
- Strengthening alliances with other HR organizations throughout the state and country and
- Continuing to extend professional certification.
Established over 40 years ago, SCHRA is a community of professionals seeking to raise the standards of performance in all phases of human resource management. SCHRA hosts monthly meetings and annual events featuring renowned local and national speakers. These speakers provide members with a new and innovative approach to all areas of human resource practices.