Wuesthoff Brevard Homecare is a licensed private homecare agency established in 1985. We offer cutting edge medical care provided by highly-trained clinicians to patients who want to recover at home with their loved ones in familiar surroundings. From newborn babies to senior adults, we offer a bridge between hospitalization and independence.
Our mission: to provide quality, comprehensive and accessible home health services in a cost-effective manner to the communities we serve.
- Skilled Nursing: diabetes education, wound care, nutrition counseling, PICC line insertion, antibiotic therapy, tube feedings, pediatric care, hydration therapy, pain management, urinary catheters, and bladder scanner services
- Physical Therapy: orthopedic care, hip and knee replacement therapy, stroke rehabilitation, balance and gait training, transfer training, therapeutic exercise, ultrasound therapy, prosthetic training, and Anodyne therapy
- Medical Social Services: community resources, emotional support and long-range planning
- Occupational Therapy: activities of daily living training, home adaptations, safety and fall prevention, stroke rehabilitation, and muscle re-education
- Speech and Language Therapy: neurological and speech disorders, stroke rehabilitation, post head and neck surgery, swallowing therapy, VitalStim therapy, and voice therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Private Duty Services: homemakers, sitters/companions, transportation, respite care, grocery shopping, meal prep, medication reminders.
Home Health Agency License # 20201096
Provider # 10-7217