Microsoft Office Word
The Microsoft Office Word beginning course is an introduction to Word and more. The class will equip students to become proficient and increase their skills in Microsoft Office Word for the workplace and personal use. Students may choose to prepare to earn their Microsoft Office Specialist certification by passing the MOS Word exam after taking this course. There is an additional $75 fee to take the MOS Word exam.
- Students must possess basic computer skills before enrolling.
- Teacher Kristen Burr
- Class will be taught LIVE in the classroom with the option to attend on ZOOM if you prefer.
- This class covers beginning to intermediate Word skills.
- $36 includes ALL 6 class sessions.
- For more information call 321-633-3660 X31456
- You will need a gmail e-mail address for this class.