Seeking Retail Specialist candidates for current and future consideration based on your skills, experience, and passion for the confectionery and retail business here at Grimaldi Candy Company.
Our Retail Specialists are just that, cheerful, professional, friendly, loves chocolate, and driven to succeed. Several years of retail experience, knowledge, problem solving skills and most importantly exceptional customer service skills with and the ability to drive sales.
Job Description and Requirements
- Cheerfully greeting our customers using our long-standing company history and our product knowledge.
- Serves customers by helping them select products and upselling
- Knowledgeably responds to customers’ questions or inquiries.
- Escort’s customers to the appropriate product shelves and counters.
- Documents daily sales and any accompanying paperwork or logs.
- Facilitate transactions through the POS system, process checks, cash, store or other credit, and debit cards.
- Rotate work schedules when needed between retail locations, takes daily inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Able accurately open and close retail location.
- Prepares bank runs and deposits.
- Prepare product needs list daily.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Specialty Retail.
- Must have strong and creative merchandising skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- High School diploma required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to read.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Required to have flexible schedule, working evening, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a people person and work incredibly well with others