Pike Products,Inc./dba Space Shirts is seeking an Embroidery professional, (Immediate Opening Available). As our Embroidery professional, you'll process customer orders requiring embroidery. The position includes order review, quality control inspections, thread trimming, folding, and bagging of goods for final shipment to customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
· Experience computerized single and multi-head embroidery machines (Melco preferred).
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Strong work ethic, organized, self-starter, dependable, resourceful, team player, takes initiative, flexible, self-starter, impeccable attendance, detail-oriented, and a quick learner must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
· Set up, operate and troubleshoot Industrial Sized Embroidery Machines to manufacture embroidered goods at the highest quality and efficiency standards.
· Prepare machine for garments, which includes loading digitized designs into machine network, manual thread color changes and needle changes when appropriate.
· Examine completed work to detect product defects and verify conformance and adjust machinery as necessary to correct quality or efficiency issues.
· Routine machine maintenance including Daily Oiling and Lint Control using a compressed air system and a shop vacuum.
· Position requires the ability and willingness to work on the warehouse production floor at all workstations“as needed”.
· Embroidery design digitizing experience is a plus (Melco preferred).
· Embroidery machine operation: 3 years + REQUIRED.
· Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, sit and recline for long periods.
· Regularly lift, push and/or pull up to 15 pounds; occasionally lift, push and/or pull up to 35 pounds; and infrequently lift, push and/or pull up to 70 pounds.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Pike Products,Inc. /Space Shirts is not your “typical” promotional products company. We strive to provide Stellar customer service, quality, speed, and having fun while we do it. We specialize in custom screen printing, embroidery, DTG (direct to garment), heat transfer, graphic design, promotional items, wholesale blanks, signs, banners, decals and much more. You name it, we can customize it! Basically, we put logos on stuff.
At Pike Products,Inc./ Space Shirts, we are an extention of all our customers and We are proud to give back to our community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Embroidery Machine Operator: 3 years (Required)
- Digitizing Software: 3 years (Preferred)
- Florida Drivers License (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off, Direct Deposit payroll, AFLAC insurance available and Product Discounts offered to all employees
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift 9 am- 5:30 pm
- 8 hour shift.. some overtime available
If you are qualified for this job please email Brenda Mulberry directly firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview..
Pike Products, Inc., dba Space Shirts ®
6116 N. Courtenay Pkwy
Merritt Island, FL 32953