Aflac is an extra measure of financial protection. When you're sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits directly to you, unless otherwise assigned, to help you and your family with unexpected expenses.
- Aflac is different from health insurance; it's insurance for daily living.
- Aflac is an extra measure of financial protection.
- Aflac pays you cash benefits to use as you see fit.
- Aflac is affordable.
- Aflac belongs to you, not your company.
Whom to Contact
- Patty EsparzaDistrict Sales Coordinator
I come to you!