Counseling To Career, our Heroes and families
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Bob Evans will host a fund raising event in Viera on the 21st through the 23rd from open to close. Please download the Bob Evans Event Flier and show it at time of check out. 15% of your tab will be donated to Renew Healing, Inc. 46-1854819 and the Counseling to Careers project to be applied to our first Brick and Mortar in Brevard County.
The Counseling to Careers Project helps our Veterans and their families through the transition from Military, PTSD, Depression through to meaningful careers.
Every 65 Minutes, America loses another Hero to PTSD and Depression? Please help us stem the tide.
- C to C will educate our Heroes about their own capabilities, and how that translates into civilian careers
- C to C hold classes and seminars on resume building, mock job interviews: all the necessary skills to successfully obtai
- C to C will identify civilian jobs which closely match the thousands of skill sets found in our military
- C to C will hold meetings and seminars with business leaders to educate them about the incredible education and experien
- C to C will work to remove the stigma military service has placed on our Heroes in the civilian world.
Whom to Contact
- Ray GiamporcaroChairmanPhone: (321) 747-9205Fax: (321) 285-8365