Divine Mercy Catholic Church & Academy
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Divine Mercy Catholic Academy, in Brevard County over 47 years, offers Early Childhood Education in grades Pre-K3 through Grade 2, Elementary Education with Grades 3-5, and Middle School curriculum in Grades 6-8. All classes offer a favorable student-to-teacher ratio, and superior learning experience in a caring atmosphere where parents are involved with the school community.
Our campus consists of:
* 12 classrooms including Spanish and Music facilities,
* state-of-the-art Technology and Science labs,
* a Media production studio,
* a Library Media Center for electronic research and reference,
* a Guidance and Mentoring Center,
* an Art studio,
* a Health clinic,
* a Cafeteria,
* a performing arts center, and
* physical fitness facilities including outdoor basketball and volleyball courts, soccer and football fields, and a Playground.
The 21st Century Skills curriculum at Divine Mercy Catholic Academy is hands-on and applied to real life situations. We focus on project-based assignments and assessments allowing students to learn the skills of teamwork and problem solving. Students are taught to comprehend what they are doing and why, and how it connects to the world beyond the classroom.
Why choose Divine Mercy Catholic Academy? We provide:
* Faith-based development.
* A rigorous, academic curriculum based on 21st century skill requirements; with our alumni being successful in high school and college.
* A safe and secure open learning atmosphere.
* On-the-spot feedback from teachers and peers using logical consequences.
* A community of students, parents, and teachers.
Centrally located on North Courtenay Pkwy in Merritt Island, Divine Mercy is approximately one mile south of SR 528.