Michael Sjuggerud, Esquire
- Establishment of businesses
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Contract drafting and review for businesses
- Commercial contract negotiations
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Purchases and sales of commercial real estate
- Financing of commercial real estate
- Commercial leases
- U.S. companies engaging in international business
- Foreign companies doing business with U.S. companies
- Dispute resolution/settlement
Michael Sjuggerud was raised in Central Florida. He has a global education and a unique background in international business and law. Michael holds an undergraduate degree in finance, an MBA in international business, and a law degree.
He is admitted to practice law in Florida, District of Columbia, New York, and Washington.
He began his legal career in 2001 at Holland & Knight LLP in Orlando, Florida, where he advised banks and financial institutions on commercial sales and leases, secured transactions, real property law, bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
In 2007, Michael joined the Tokyo office of Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, one of Japan's 'Big Four' law firms. In Japan, Michael worked on a wide variety of international commercial transactions.
Michael returned to the U.S. in 2011 to join the law department of Siemens, a German multinational conglomerate. From term sheet to closing, Michael negotiated transactions for large energy projects throughout the U.S. and Latin America.
In 2014, Michael relocated to Brevard County. He lives in Cocoa Beach and his office is located in Cocoa.
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- International Law
- Business Litigation
- Estate Planning
Whom to Contact
- Michael SjuggerudPhone: 321-639-1320 ext 108Fax: (321) 639-9950
Located in Mariner's Square next to the Cocoa Village Marina. Located adjacent to Historic Cocoa Village. Located on 520 on the mainland, on the Indian River (east of U.S. 1).