Surfside Players, Inc.
- NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
Surfside Playhouse features a variety of theatrical performances ranging from light-hearted comedy to lilting musicals to riveting dramas in our comfortable 250 seat theatre. Our Cafe in the lobby serves as a source of revenue for our non-profit, 501(c)3 organization.
Our current season features:
''Blithe Spirit'' Sept 14 -23
''Young Frankenstein'' Nov 2 -18
''The Crucible'' Jan 11 -27
''The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas'' March 1 -17
''Moon over Buffalo'' May 3 -12
''Robin Hood Fractured'' June 21 -30
Tickets are available from our website ($1.75 service fee per ticket) or at the door. Price range from $22 - $25.
The Surfside Youth Players has several productions through the year giving local children the opportunity to learn about live theatre while having fun!
An annual playwriting contest offers local Brevard County playwrights an opportunity to present original full-length plays on Surfside's stage with talented actors and staff.
Our theatre facility is available to rent for musical productions, movie screenings, receptions, meetings, recitals, and corporate social functions.
- SURFSIDE PLAYHOUSE IS A COMMUNITY THEATRE DEDICATED TO THE PERFORMING ARTS THROUGH PRODUCTIONS, PRESENTATIONS, EDUCATION
- SURFSIDE PLAYERS, INC. IS A 501 (c)(3) NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
- OUR BOX OFFICE HAS A LIVE OPERATOR FROM 2 – 4 PM TUESDAY-FRIDAY; OR YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR NAME AND CALLBACK NUMBER.
- WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS! YOU CAN HELP WITH SEWING, SET CONSTRUCTION, PAINTERS, USHERS, WEBSITE, ETC.
- TICKETS ARE AFFORDABLE AND AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE. FLEXPASSES AND GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE.
Whom to Contact
- Linda Hagen732 Bayside Dr unit 303Cape Canaveral, FL 32920Phone: (321) 783-3127
From A1A in Cocoa Beach, turn west on 5th Street and left onto S. Brevard Ave and right onto Ramp Road. The theatre address is 301 Ramp Road. Ample on-site free parking is available.