The Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber’s Ambassadors are a group of business leaders in the community who are experienced and active Partners of the Chamber. They are volunteers who act as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at business openings, Ribbon Cuttings, New Partner Orientations, receptions, special events, and other activities. An Ambassador is easily identifiable at Chamber functions; look for an individual wearing an orange ribbon at a Chamber activity. They assist new Partners by introducing them to current Partners at all Chamber-sponsored events, enabling those individuals to have a smooth transition into the flow of networking. The job duties and responsibilities of a Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce Ambassador are:
- Enjoyment in being an Ambassador and having fun!
- A one-year pledge of commitment to the Ambassador Program.
- Attendance and participation at monthly Ambassador Meetings.
- The ability to attend Chamber Ribbon Cuttings, grand openings, Wednesday Friendsdays, and other events.
- Greeting new Chamber Partners and introducing them to other Partners at Chamber events.
- Participation in the Chamber’s Retention Programs.
- A working knowledge of the Chamber, its staff, Councils, and Committees.
- Acting as a contact for new and existing Partners, helping them best utilize their partnership.
Cost: There is no annual fee to participate in the Ambassador Program, and it is open to all Chamber Partners.